|Sorry I can't rotate this picture in Blogger!|
To Make English Muffin Pizzas
1. Take English Muffins apart and lay on plate.
2. Spread pizza sauce.
3. Layer on cheese.
4. Put into a solar oven (or toaster oven if rainy)
5. Eat & enjoy!
How To Make a Solar Oven
1. Save a pizza box and wipe it clean.
2. Cut the lid so that a flap opens. Cover the opening with a piece of plastic.
3. Line the inside of the box with aluminum foil and cover the flap with foil too.
4. Lay a piece of black construction paper in the box. Place your English Muffin Pizzas on top of the paper and shut the bottom of the box & open the flap.
5. Place the box in a sunny spot outside and wait until the cheese is melted!
6. Check out this video online for more detailed instructions- http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/content/science-video/solar-oven-s-more